HotspotRF is a software company that helps Helium Hotspot Deployers place Helium Hotspots in the most ideal and high earning locations. Our tool uses RF modeling to simulate the coverage of a given location and gives our customers insights into how a given location will perform. We are growing rapidly and looking to add new members to our team!
This job is perfect for someone who is fairly technical, interested in getting involved in the Helium world and is looking for a part time or full time job. The job is fully remote. We are open to all applicants that meet the below requirements.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Understands the basics of how websites and software work.
- Experience growing social media channels such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Experience using graphic design tools to make creatives for social media.
- Experience using CRMs and/or support tools.
- Courteous and customer oriented.
- Understands how mining HNT on the Helium blockchain works (Proof of Coverage) or willingness to learn.
- Access to a computer and stable internet connection (you will be expected to provide your own computer/internet).
Nice to have
- SEO experience.
- Google AdWords experience.
- Ability/interest in creating Helium related blog content and guides.
- Ability/interest in creating Helium related video content for YouTube.
- Global (But must be able to respond to support tickets in a timely fashion during US business hours).
- Fully Remote.
- Respond to customer support tickets in a timely fashion (keep the average response time under 8 hours). Help customers resolve their problems including technical issues, refunds and escalate bugs to the development team.
- Answer questions about $HNT mining and how Proof of Coverage works.
- Monitor social media platforms including Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, and Instagram. Respond to mentions, answer questions, and generally help customers.
- Social Media Management – Post to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram periodically about new features, customer testimonials, etc. Get involved in conversations about Helium where our tool may be able to assist them.
- Create content for our blog, YouTube and social media profiles.
- We are a small company so all employees will inevitably end up wearing many hats. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience. By working closely with the founders on various projects.
- 20-40 hours/week. Due to 24/7 support requests coming in it is encouraged to work somewhat flexible hours.
If this sounds like the perfect fit and you’re looking for a way to get more involved with the Helium community click here to apply today!