HotspotRF.com is a small but rapidly growing SaaS startup that’s centered around Helium.com, a decentralized IoT blockchain company. We are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to our team to help us expand our product line and add more features. Given the size of our company this position will entail a lot of autonomy and decision making so we are looking for a developer who enjoys thinking for themselves and building great applications. You will be involved in the planning, architecting, development, and testing of our new UI/application and may be tasked with building entire products/modules from scratch.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- 3+ years working on customer facing SaaS applications.
- Portfolio of past customer facing products you have built or been involved with.
- Ability to build complex/robust and modular web based software applications from the ground up.
- Ability to build modern and responsive user interfaces with user experience as the top priority.
- Ability to design complex/modular back end structures.
- Experience building scalable applications on AWS.
- Independent thinker that can take ownership of entire product modules.
- Experience with LAMP, LEMP and FrEMP stacks.
Nice to Have
- Experience building with MapBox.
- Knowledge of Helium and how the PoC (Proof of Coverage) mining algorithm works.
- Experience building light/custom CRM’s.
- Experience building websites with WordPress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other CS certificates/bootcamps. However, your experience and past work portfolio will be heavily considered.
- Scrum/agile project management experience.
- Global (with ability to conduct meetings during US business hours).
- Fully Remote.
- Pay is negotiable and based on skill level and prior experience.
- Flexible hours (40+ hours/week expected).
- Autonomy. Unlike most large companies you will be able to think for yourself and avoid lots of red tape and bureaucracy.
- Become one of the first few team members of a rapidly growing SaaS startup.
- Future growth and possible leadership role. As we continue to expand you may have the ability to hire additional developers under you.